We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to support The Westbrook Group and its operating divisions companies in the development and execution of marketing strategies and programs, ensuring cohesive messaging and brand identity across all operating companies.
- Support the creation of marketing strategies consistent with Group/operating company strategic goals and business objectives;
- Establish clear metrics to measure the success of Group and operating company marketing strategies.
- Monitor brand performance as measured by key brand performance metrics, research findings, channel execution performance measures and makes recommendations to enhance performance;
- Support the development and execution of operating company brand strategies, taking into account Group policies and operating company specifics for customers and consumers;
- Support the development of marketing standards, logos, templates and other brand assets for the Group and operating companies.
- Act as primary point of contact for supporting operating company marketing initiatives;
- Provide subject matter expertise to:
- support the development and implementation of marketing plans;
- support the development and execution of integrated programs, campaigns and tactics (retail, CRM, research, packaging, etc.);
- incorporate consumer insights into marketing activities to amplify the brand and enhance the customer experience;
- identify research needs to uncover consumer insights and identify opportunities for growth/brand development;
- identify local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc.) and deliver campaigns to build brand awareness for the Group/operating companies;
- Support Group Marketing Director and divisional Presidents in:
- design and execution of digital marketing strategies;
- design and execution of social media strategies to increase engagement and drive following on various social media platforms, ensuring content aligns with the overall brand;
- monitoring Group/operating company websites to ensure images, product and content are up to date and optimize user experience;
- developing innovative ways to reach and engage customers and consumers;
- coordinating and executing on day to day marketing activities;
- Coordinate with team members across operating companies to monitor market performance and provide monthly updates for business review.
- Provide coaching and direction to Marketing team members;
- Participate in annual financial planning and expense management for all marketing activities to ensure effective and efficient use of funds;
- Post secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration or a related discipline, with a specialization in Marketing;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing in a B2C environment with specific experience in e-commerce, social media management;
- Direct graphic design experience an asset.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Thorough understanding of marketing best practices and market research methods;
- Strong analytical skills interpret consumer data and market trend information, balancing big picture and details;
- Creativity balanced with pragmatic business acumen;
- Innovative thinking and flexibility to explore new ideas and opportunities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills to build rapport, influence others and collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization;
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Intermediate proficiency in web analytics, Google Adwords;
- General knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools;
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Westbrook Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We value workplace diversity and inclusion. Our hiring decisions are made on the basis of candidate qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process by contacting Human Resources.
The above description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description or task list of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.